We are seeking a motivated, results-oriented healthcare recruiting professional to join our dynamic and growing company, providing staffing services nationwide for nurses, allied health, and dietitians! The healthcare recruiter handles everything from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. This role ensures our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. This role performs all the duties associated with the full life cycle of candidate recruiting. This role acts as liaison between employees and hiring managers and ensures positive employee relations.
We offer a healthy work-life balance and promote smart, efficient work through the use of the cutting-edge technology stack tools and digital platforms. We are also proud to say we offer our recruiters an industry-leading commission compensation plan along with salary + benefits. The healthcare recruiter position allows you to help transform people’s lives by assisting healthcare professionals on their career journey while transforming your life as well. We have a tried and true recipe for success that has allowed us to become an industry leader in healthcare staffing and recruiting. We’re looking forward to you joining our team!
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full recruitment lifecycle for healthcare related positions (nursing, allied health, and dietitians) including position posting, interviewing, selection, salary offers, offer letters, background checks and the onboarding process.
- Build and develop relationships with candidates, client contacts, and hiring managers across all levels.
- Utilize both standard and creative sourcing strategies to identify top talent and find qualified candidates in your market.
- Maintain network of candidates using company’s applicant tracking system.
- Active sourcing via job boards, social media and direct acquisition
- Hiring and supporting the relocation process
- Negotiate offers and compensation packages.
- Serve as a career resource for your network.
- Attend job fair and industry conferences
- Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- 2+ years healthcare recruiting experience
- Strong customer service background
- Technology and digital platform-savvy
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite Office
- Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Teams, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with ATS, VMS, MSP
- Experience with online job platforms including LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, CareerBuilder
- Results-oriented and goal-driven
- Experience with healthcare industry and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable establishing relationships over the phone
- Act with integrity, confidentially, and an ethical mindset
DIETITIAN PROS OVERVIEW
Our mission is to improve the lives of healthcare professionals while providing best in class staffing services to facilities across the United States
We accomplish this by promoting a blend of six values: clinical excellence, professionalism, service, independence, abundance, and vitality
We advocate for our professionals by focusing on better pay and compensation, offering educational and career development, and exciting and rewarding career opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
Ask for Dan