RD- Registered Dietitian Pediatric Endocrinology $1920 -$2100 weekly – Orange, CA
At Novo Connections, we’re invested in your success at every step along your career journey. With your dedicated healthcare recruiter, we can help find ample opportunities to use your talents, do what you love, and create the life you want. Contact your recruiter below.
Traveler Rate $2100 weekly (Address 50+ miles from facility)
$ 820 taxable weekly income
$1280 non taxable travel pay
Local Rate: $1920 weekly
- Inpatient RD
- Contract assignment: 13 weeks
- Location: Orange, CA
- Start: 9/18/23
- Schedule: Full time, 40 hours per week; Monday – Friday, weekend rotation possible
- Setting: Inpatient / Hospital
- Est. weekly earnings: $1920 – $2100
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- The Clinical Dietitian II provides age appropriate nutrition care with an emphasis on family centered care through expert practice, education,
consultation, research, and leadership. Participates as a member of the interdisciplinary health care team; serves as a resource for the
medical and nursing staff, ancillary team members and community providers. Will utilize clinical practice and knowledge of advanced
pediatric specialty nutrition, the nutrition care process, and medical nutrition therapy to provide evidence-based nutrition care.
• Required: Minimum three (3) years of pediatric nutrition experience, (6) years of total acute care experience, or combination of pediatric
and acute care experience as approved by the clinical Nutrition Director.
• Required: Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Dietetics or Nutrition related field from an accredited university.
• Required: California Children’s Services (CCS) panel-eligible (per CCS paneling requirements) within two (2) years of employment.
Minimum of one (1) advanced practice specialty certification or graduate degree.
• Required: Knowledge of and ability to provide appropriate family-centered patient care based upon age appropriateness and cultural
needs. Excellent customer satisfaction skills; care with sensitivity and respect. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to successfully provide/promote safe care within the parameters of licensure and regulatory requirements, practice
requirements and hospital systems. Ability to prioritize and complete duties in a timely and organized manner. Ability to set goals and
evaluate results in accordance with the highest standards. Promote teamwork to achieve CHOC's mission.
• Required: Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic Registration; RQI Responder – required within six (6) months of hire.
• Preferred: California Children's Services (CCS) paneled.
331 300 9420
Keywords: RD, Registered Dietitian, Dietetics, CA, California, Los Angeles, contract, temp, temporary, Pediatric, endocrinology